Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Natural & Environment



A village is a quiet and lonely place where is prefect for rest and appreciation of the beauties of nature. In a village, people do not live too close to one another. Therefore, our house is far apart from any other houses. Flowers, fruit plants and vegetables surround our house. All this makes our house look green and fresh. There are many streams and rivers near our house that gave beauty to our place. The only thing, I never forgot my middle school life about judging other people especially my middle classmate, BO BO.

I always remember when I visit to my village house about my middle school life. My school was really near to our house, and it took one mile to walk. Whenever we finished the classes, my destiny was to play my classmates near the rivers. We played many Burmese traditional games such as throwing ball on the ground, chasing one to others, and shooting the rubber rings. When the sky was almost dark, we went home, and at night, I studied with my classmate at my house. Sometimes I went out to my friend's house nearby and discuss our lessons for about an hour with my friend. Sometimes we went for a walk, and as we do so, we talk mainly about our lessons. My friend was very good at her lessons, and she explained many of the things that I do not understand clearly in school. I never forgot one of my middle classmates BO BO, who was also my neighbor friend.

BO BO was the one who changed my mind and my classmates' mind about the nature of people. In the school, I used to assume students who got bad grades must be bad people. I didn't contact with them until when I met with BO BO. He was the one who got bad grades in our class, who didn't do any homework, and who made usually absent from the classes frequently. For that reason, many students and me in our class assumed that he was a bad guy, and we didn't want to hand out with him.

No comments: