Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Same Sex Marriage



English

Demon Thomas
PHI107: Philosophy of Human Conduct (GSI1036D)
Instructor:  David Strand

Is same sex marriage just or unjust? In my opinion I believe same sex marriage is unjust because it goes against the bible, and it also defies moral laws. One law in particular states that “Persons of same-sex orientation have the right to live as they choose but should not be to get married because society does not approve of it the bible also does not approve of same sex marriage.”(         ) I do understand that everyone is entitled to live as they choose, but is it morally right? I grew up in a home that was totally against same sex union of any sort. I was taught that way, and I will teach my children those very same ways. If my children choose to date their same sex; I will probably be upset in the beginning, but I may change my views.   I believe that a woman was made from a man’s rib so that they form a union with one another. That’s why some women need a man to survive. I stated earlier; this is my opinion.

“If God had intended the human race to be fulfilled through both heterosexual and homosexual marriage, He would have designed our bodies to allow reproduction through both means and made both means of sexual intercourse healthy and natural. Homosexual anal intercourse carries a high risk of disease, this is recognized in Scripture where gay men are said to receive in their bodies the due penalty for their error”. (King James Bible) Most people don’t realize that AIDS can come from anal penetration of another man’s penis. When a man puts his penis in the rectum, bacteria climbs in the penis hole and creates a mass of destruction. When GOD created a partner for Adam he created EVE and not another Adam. If GOD would have wanted man on man and woman on woman; I think he would have put it in his plans. There is plenty of reproduction, and I feel like there are enough men and women on this earth to fulfill everyone’s needs. I see woman dressed like...



No comments: